Powering of Ships System for Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
Ship's resistance and Propeller calculations for preliminary ship design.
SeaPower resistance and power prediction program provides the designer with 28 resistance prediction methods suitable for displacement vessels, planing vessels, semi-displacement vessels plus model correlation feature and 9 propeller calculation methods.
Fuel consumption for selected range of speeds and selected engine.
High quality editable output is displayed on-screen or printed as text and graphical reports.
- 7 methods for displacement hulls.
- 11 methods for semi-displacement/ planing hard chine hulls
- 7 methods for semi-displacement/ planing round hulls
- 3 methods for sailing boats.
- 7 methods for propeller calculations.
- Cr, Cf graphs.
- Application of methods out of its limits. User defined percentage of extrapolation
- Resistance analysis using up to 7 methods at the same time.
- Model correlation
- Propeller calculation. Full range of results.
- Propeller Diameter optimization.
- Propeller Speed optimization.
- Absorbed power for given Propeller.
- Cavitations control included and cavitations area marked on graphs.
- Kt, Kq, Eta_o graphs.
- Methods based on published empirical studies and approved tank methods.
- Graph reading feature.
- Engines data base module
- Fuel economy, consumption (kg/h, kg/Nm) , for selected engine and selected range of speeds.
Reports – Results can be printed from the program directly.
Numeric results are saved in TXT format and graphs in BMP format, and therefore it can be modified, resized and incorporated in any report using any word processing editor.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
||SeaPower Demo v.3.3.